Bhumi Organic Neem Powder( Natural and organic ) for Chemical Free Hair Cleanser, For Pimple Free Clear skin-500gm
In the world of Ayurveda, neem is a popular medicinal herb that’s been part of traditional remedies that date back almost 5000 years. Also known as Azadirachta Indica in English or ‘Neemba’ in Sanskrit, the neem tree is a really good example of how nature holds both the problem and the cure. It’s home to more than 130 different biologically active compounds! No wonder it’s such an effective antiviral and anti-bacterial, along with being a powerful immune-stimulant. Murli Manohar, author of the book 'Ayurveda For All: Effective Ayurvedic Self Cure for Common and Chronic Ailments' suggests that the primary purpose of neem leaves is the treatment of vata disorders or neuromuscular pains. Then come the other benefits: purify the blood, prevent damage caused by free radicals in the body, remove toxins, treat insect bites and ulcers. Neem leaves have antibacterial properties which is why it works wonders on infections, burns and any kind of skin problems. It destroys the bacteria that causes infections, stimulates the immune system and encourages rapid healing. We tell you some benefits of neem.
Here are some excellent ways in which we can use neem leaves:
- Wound healer: Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
- Goodbye dandruff: Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
- Eye Trouble: Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
- Treat that zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
- Ear ailments: Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
- Other skin disorders: Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
- Boost immunity: Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
- Neem kills lice. It also prevents the lice eggs from hatching. Prepare a paste of neem powder and water. Add henna powder (optional) to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it on hair & scalp. Rinse off after drying. Use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times in a week for relief.
- The antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of neem help in treating acne or pimples. Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams.
- Neem powder can be added to morning toothpaste. It is very beneficial in gum problems and keeps the mouth healthy and germ-free, reduces bad breath by killing bacteria in the mouth, prevents and reduces plaque, fights cavities.
- Neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall
- Neem powder helps in itching & skin problems as well.
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Organic Neem powder
Take 3 g powder, 1 to 2 times a day
Legal Disclaimer:This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Have question? Ask an Our Expert
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..